0 Likes

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt Heilbronn'

Copyright: Hans-dieter teschner
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 20000x10000
Uploaded: 30/06/2009
Updated: 13/06/2012
Zobrazení:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Josefskapelle
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Kloster Großcomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus Chorraum
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Kloster Großcomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus von Norden
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from south
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, cloister
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk south part
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg,
Skeyemap, s.r.o.
Donovaly - Habakuky
Torsten Schmeling
Bastei
Kostas Kaltsas
Sunflower field
Stefan Schrader
Wildenstein - Sächsische Schweiz
Musa Khan
SHANGRILA RESORT SKARDU PAKISTAN
heiwa4126
Votive picture tablets tunnel
Pietro Madaschi
Piacenza - Grazzano Visconti: Corte Vecchia and Vintage Cars
Jan Vrsinsky
Skogafoss Waterfall
epoca libera
Averof Building Peristyle
Roman Efimoff
Smotrovaya Day
ziggy
Перед алтарём/Before the altar
Pavle Novak
Prvic Sepurine
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Goeppingen, Schloss-/Wuehlestrasse
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Schwanen, beer garden
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Waiblingen leuchtet 2008, beneath the old town hall
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Winterbach
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Freiberg am Neckar, Marktplatz
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Calwerpassage
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Goeppingen Schillerplatz
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Kuenzelsau Kirchgasse
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Einbeck, Marktstrasse, Eickesches Haus
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Birkenkopf
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Bietigheim Castle
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Schlossplatz, public viewing for FIFA WM 3
More About

Comburg was a Benedictine monastery near Schwäbisch Hall in Baden-Württemberg in Germany.It was founded in the late 1070s by the Counts of Comburg-Rothenburg on the site of their castle. They retained the office of Vogt, which continued until their extinction in the Staufer dynasty. The first monks were from Brauweiler Abbey, but in the 1080s an abbot from Hirsau Abbey was appointed, and this brought Comburg into the movement of the Hirsau Reforms.The monks of Comburg were exclusively of noble birth, and accordingly resisted the Benedictine reforms (the Melk Reforms) of the 15th century, under the pressure of which the monastery became a collegiate foundation (Kollegiatstift) in 1488, rather than admit non-nobles to the community.In 1587 Comburg was mediatised by Württemberg, which brought to an end its status as an Imperial abbey.The community was secularised in 1803. The library survives in the Württemberg State Library, but the church treasure was melted down in the Ludwigsburg mint.The buildings have had a number of uses since then. Until 1909 a regiment of invalid soldiers (the Ehreninvalidenkorps) was based here. During World War II the site was used for a variety of training purposes and also at one point as a prisoner of war camp. After the war it was used briefly for housing displaced persons, but since 1947 it has housed a teacher training establishment. From Wikipedia.