0 Likes

Alessandria: Santa Maria di Castello church
Piedmont
Copyright: Alessandro ugazio
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10620x5310
Uploaded: 08/01/2012
Updated: 01/03/2012
Zobrazení:

...


Tags: alessandria; panorama 360; church
comments powered by Disqus

Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria: Beata Vergine Assunta church
Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria: SS. Lucy and Paul church
Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria, Piazza della Libertà: Bright Santa's sleigh and reindeer, Christmas 2011
Alice Bel Colle
Andrea Biffi
inside the train
Andrea Chiesa
Cremolino center
Sergio Bobbio
Castle and square of Moasca
Andrea Biffi
Duomo di Voghera
Torre Albarola
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - South view from Cathedral side.
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - Main Square
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - Main Square
Leandro Saadi
Barco Pesqueiro
Eggy Sayoga
Sunrise at the Old Dock
Markus Freitag
-Rhön- Schwarzes Moor - Moorpfad
dieter kik
Cidre Pommiers Kersuntec Combrit Pays Bigouden 1991
Ahmet Emin Zırh
Hasankeyf
Cristian Marchi
The new steel culvert
Raghavendra Kopalle
Teerathgarh Waterfalls, Chhattisgarh, India by dreamVizag
Kyu-Yong Choi
Majangdong eat streets
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Dutlu camii uchisar turkey
Sebastian Guzy
Plener klubu jeździeckiego w Jakubowicach
Maurizio Romano
Small island over the lake and a small blue floating house
bauer naturfoto
Goenningen kirche glockenstube
Alessandro Ugazio
A sheep herd in Nietzsche Street
Alessandro Ugazio
Piazza Castello, back of Palazzo Madama and monument to the Duke of Aosta
Alessandro Ugazio
Piazza della Repubblica (Porta Palazzo)
Alessandro Ugazio
Via Santa Teresa, Luci d'artista
Alessandro Ugazio
Arbatax, the Red Rocks
Alessandro Ugazio
Emanuele Luzzati's Nativity scene and Advent calendar 2011
Alessandro Ugazio
Piazza della Mercanzia
Alessandro Ugazio
Superga rack-tramway station
Alessandro Ugazio
Noli, San Paragorio medieval church, central nave
Alessandro Ugazio
Mole antonelliana showing its new tricoloured collier
Alessandro Ugazio
Flowering cherry trees in Pecetto (Torino)
Alessandro Ugazio
The three medieval towers in Piazza Leonardo da Vinci
More About Piedmont

The name Piedmont comes from medieval Latin Pedemontium, i. e. "ad pedem montium", meaning "at the foot of the mountains": Piedmont, whose capital is Turin, is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso, where Po river rises, and Monte Rosa. It borders France, Switzerland and the Italian regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, Liguria and Emilia Romagna. Its history was linked for centuries to Savoy dynasty: since 1046 Piedmont was part of County of Savoy, raised to Duchy of Savoy in 1416, evolved in the eighteenth century into the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. The role of Piedmont for Italy's unification is comparable to the role of Prussia for Germany and his army was the engine of the unification process, ended with the creation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. The presence of Savoy in its territory bequeathed a large number of castles and residences. Lowland Piedmont is a fertile agricultural region, producing wheat, rice and maize and is one of the great winegrowing areas in Italy. The region contains major industrial centres: FIAT automobile plants in Turin, Ferrero's chocolate factories in Alba, tissue and silk manufactories in Biella, in Ivrea Olivetti was an important technology center, publishing in Turin and Novara.