Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The Old Arts Building is one of the most well-known and oldest buildings on the Hatfield Campus of the University of Pretoria. The foundation stone of the building, designed by a student of Sir Herbert Baker, Percy Eagle, was laid in 1910 and declared a national monument in 1968. Today it accommodates the UP Archives, Department of UP Arts, Mapungubwe Museum and the Van Tilburg collection. Across the rolling lawns, framed by majestic trees, is the home of the Faculty of Engineering, Information Technology and the Built Environment, one of the tallest buildings on the campus. Along Libri Lane to the left of the Old Arts Building is the famous Aula, the University of Pretoria’s auditorium that regularly hosts some of the best local and international choirs, orchestras, singers, musicians and other performers. Across from the Aula, in Chancellor’s Lane, is one of many buildings housing the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences.