St. Dionysius' Church, The Old Grammar School, and the Council Offices, in Market Harborough town centre, Leicestershire, England.
The Church was originally built in 1300, though the majority of the current structure dates from a 1470 remodelling. The church has no graveyard as burials were carried out at St. Mary's of Arden Church in Great Bowden, and then later at the town cemetery when it opened in 1877.
The Old Grammar School was built by Robert Smyth in 1614, a native of the town who rose to become the Comptroller of the Lord Mayor's Court of the City of London. It was built on stilts to allow the butter market to be held underneath. The school remained in the building until 1892, when new premises were built on Coventry Road.
The Red Brick building that houses the Council Offices, Museum, and Library, was previously home to Symington's Corset Factory. The building is the only remaining part of the factory, which closed in 1957.