The pilgrimage church on the site and Marian Mount (491 m) is located directly on the main European watershed. From the left eaves roof water flows into Čermenky, Silent Eagle and Elbe estuary in the North Sea, flowing from right to Moravian Sázava Morava and Danube, which flows into the Black Sea.
The Marian Mount from 18 century. held meetings of pilgrims traveling to Maria Zell in Austria. History of the pilgrimage begins in 1814, when A. Forman drove way Keprt cargo of millstones. On the rutted road, the car overturned and Forman remained trapped underneath. When asking for help Virgin Mary appeared to him radiant lady who helped him.
Grateful Forman's left hanging on a wooden pole framed picture of the Virgin Mary.
In 1864 a chapel was built in 1875 and today's church, in the interior of the chapel remained unchanged. In 1886 the church was added to 14 Stations of the Cross and there was planted lime avenue.