Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Dieses Panorama mit anderen teilen
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Lesen Sie mehr
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
Embed this Panorama
BreiteHöhe
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

0 Likes

Albala

By decree of the Catholic Church, 1797 the territories of the Order of Santiago is divided into two priories, Santiago de Uclés and San Marcos de León, who were elevated to the dignity of bishop. Albalá will depend on the second, located in Llerena and party later moved to the capital of Badajoz. This situation will continue until the publication of new decree of the Church of November 25, 1958, by which the fourteen villages of Montánchez Arciprestazgo, including Albalá, passed under the new diocese of Coria-Caceres.

Copyright: Lorenzo Valles Vila
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 31000x15500
Taken: 26/09/2010
Hochgeladen: 25/10/2010
Aktualisiert: 06/03/2015
Angesehen:

...


Tags: extremadura; pueblos; plazas; hd; albala; alta; resolucion; caceres; iglesia; parroquial; catolica; bajo; la; advocación; de; santa; maria; magdalena
comments powered by Disqus
More About

Extremadura (Estremaura in Extremadura and the fala). It is a Spanish autonomous community located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula. It is composed of the two largest provinces in Spain: Cáceres yBadajoz. Extremadura bounded on the north by the provinces of Salamanca, Ávila (Castilla y León), south conHuelva, Sevilla and Cordoba (Andalusia), on the east, with Toledo and Ciudad Real (Castilla-La Mancha) and west conPortugal. Its capital is Mérida (Augusta Emerita old), the city recognized by the Statute of Autonomy as the seat of the Government of Extremadura.