Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Construction works at the Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market) in Lübeck, Koberg, standing at the front of the Heilig Geist Hospital.
Weihnachtsmarkt has a long tradition in Germany; every year in the Advent time, selected cities turn the state of emergency mode because of all the tourist willing to get in and to enjoy the crowd on the Weihnachtsmarkt. The attractions you can await include:
- muddy shoes (you’d better take your hiking boots with you);
- having your clothes honked up by persons having beneficially used the Glühwein (see ebelow);
- getting rid of your waluables due to all these cutpurses having a cushy number in the crowd;
- demonstration of the German bad taste in form of stupid, more stupid and absolutely stupid Volksmusik and Schlager cannonade on every corner;
- lost crying children at every turn;
- overpaying trumpery at least twice;
- short lesson on differences between „Glühwein“ and „Glühwein mit Schuss“;
- possible mindlapse after beneficial use of the latter;
- thick head afterwards (due to the Glühwein as well as the permanent noise).
If you think the points above are for you, so you’re welcome to the Weihnachtsmarkt. Viel Spaß!
Germany? Before the beginning there was Ginnungagap, an empty space of nothingness, filled with pure creative power. (Sort of like the inside of my head.)And it ends with Ragnarok, the twilight of the Gods. In between is much fighting, betrayal and romance. Just as a good Godly story should be.Heroes have their own graveyard called Valhalla. Unfortunately we cannot show you a panorama of it at this time, nor of the lovely Valkyries who are its escort service.Hail Odin, wandering God wielding wisdom and wand! Hail Freya, hail Tyr, hail Thor!Odin made the many lakes and the fish in them. In his traverses across the lands he caused there to be the Mulheim Bridge in Cologne, as did he make the Mercury fountain, Mercury being of his nature.But it is to the mighty Thor that the Hammering Man gives service.Between the time of the Nordic old ones and that of modern Frankfort there may have been a T.Rex or two on the scene. At least some mastodons for sure came through for lunch, then fell into tar pits to become fossils for us to find.And there we must leave you, O my most pure and holy children.Text by Steve Smith.