N
N
Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Dieses Panorama mit anderen teilen
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Lesen Sie mehr
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
Embed this Panorama
BreiteHöhe
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

0 Likes

Palomas

In 1594 the province was part of the Lion of the Order of Santiago and commoners had 201 residents.


During the process of American conquest, according to Fr. Vicente Navarro del Castillo, came to India five of its inhabitants, to license all of them to get to the island of Cuba. Among these five, is one of them, Juan Esteban Basque, which had special significance in the conquest of Colombian territory, is now Colombia, and works efficiently in the founding of the Merida Andes in Venezuela.

Catholic parish church under the patronage of Our Lady of Grace, in the Archdiocese of Mérida-Badajoz.

View More »

Copyright: Lorenzo Valles Vila
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 31000x15500
Taken: 15/09/2010
Hochgeladen: 01/10/2010
Aktualisiert: 06/03/2015
Angesehen:

...


Tags: extremadura; badajoz; palomas; pueblos; plazas; hd; alta; resolucion; tower; vicente; navarro; del; castillo
comments powered by Disqus
More About

Extremadura (Estremaura in Extremadura and the fala). It is a Spanish autonomous community located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula. It is composed of the two largest provinces in Spain: Cáceres yBadajoz. Extremadura bounded on the north by the provinces of Salamanca, Ávila (Castilla y León), south conHuelva, Sevilla and Cordoba (Andalusia), on the east, with Toledo and Ciudad Real (Castilla-La Mancha) and west conPortugal. Its capital is Mérida (Augusta Emerita old), the city recognized by the Statute of Autonomy as the seat of the Government of Extremadura.