0 Likes

Vologda State Pedagogical University

Вологодский государственный педагогический университет (ВГПУ) ведет свою историю от учительского института, на базе которого в 1918 г. был открыт педагогический институт. Распоряжением Правительства Российской Федерации в 1995 г. институт преобразован в Вологодский государственный педагогический университет. В настоящее время ВГПУ является одним из крупнейших центров образования, науки и культуры Вологодской области и Северо-Запада России. Сегодня в структуре университета 12 факультетов (филологический, иностранных языков, исторический, музыкально-педагогический, естественно-географический, физико-математический, прикладной математики и компьютерных технологий; социальной работы, педагогики и психологии; юридический; физической культуры; педагогики и методики начального образования; повышения квалификации, переподготовки кадров и дополнительного образования), 42 кафедры, 10 научных лабораторий, астрономическая обсерватория, вычислительный центр, библиотека, телевизионная студия, издательство «Русь».

Copyright: Алексей Южаков
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Hochgeladen: 04/12/2009
Aktualisiert: 10/09/2014
Angesehen:

...


Tags: vologda state pedagogical university; vologda; state; pedagogical; university
comments powered by Disqus

Aleksy Kirilovskiy
Kremlin Square
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Алексей Южаков
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
dmitry-o-belov
Maslenitsa hill
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Markus Freitag
-Schönberger Strand- Seebrücke bei Nacht
Willy Kaemena
Times Square New York
Marco den Herder
Dordrecht - Open Day Hoebée Shipyard during 'Dordt in Stoom'-event
Gary Quigg
Castle Ward Historic House 7
Jan Koehn
Max & Moritz Prize - International Comics Shows of Erlangen
Akila Ninomiya
: Ohtsuchi, Iwate pref. (201203251619)
Zoran Strajin
Wooden Art Factory - dark, Bethlehem
Tony Redhead
Tempura Miuraya
Marcio Cabral
Camping Taiuá
AYRTON
Cemiteriosjb1
Fernando da Rosa Morena
Quirófano para tratamiento de pacientes quemados
AYRTON
Praia Coeiros1
Алексей Южаков
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Semenkovo 2 Museum
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Pushkin street
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Semenkovo Museum
Алексей Южаков
Vologda State Pedagogical University
Alexey Yuzhakov
Semyenkovo. Zhukova house. Stove
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Red Bridge
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Alexey Yuzhakov
Yaroslavl. Andropova street
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.