0 Likes

Dianatemple, Hofgarten
Munich

The Dianatemple has been built around 1613 - 1617 with it's surrounding park. It is located in the centre of the Hofgarten, a small park near the city centre.

Copyright: Markus Matern
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Uploaded: 16/05/2010
Updated: 26/02/2012
Views:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Wolfgang Tröscher
Hofgarten, Dianatempel (München)
Mathias Kuhn
Pavillon im Hofgarten München
Ilya Moderau
Munich Hofgarten
Mathias Kuhn
Hofgarten Munich
Markus Matern
Hofgarten
Mark Simons
Pavilion for the goddes Diana in the Court Garden
Wolfgang Tröscher
Hofgarten
Volker Uhl
Hofgarten
Ilya Moderau
Munich Hofgarten
Volker Uhl
Museum Aegyptischer Kunst Muenchen
T. Emrich
Spring at Hofgarten
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Bavarian Government
Sahneh
Alborz Mountain, Haraz Road
Sergej Esnault
Ancient town Thilā with water reservoir - Yemen
Costas Vassis
Vovousa bridge
kalaya dilok
Coffee Hill - khao kho - camp son - Phetchabun
Vil Muhametshin
Juggling with torches
Astrolabio Colombia
Santuario de las Lajas, Ipiales Colombia
Noel Jenkins
Hams Hall substation control room
C360.NL - Henri Smeets
Van Gendthallen, Amsterdam
luis davilla
Sucre2
David Outrata
Chata
Naum Krstanovski Nakka
Cancun Mexico
Assaf Spiegler
Old filling Station, Glenrio, on the Texas/New Mexico state line
Markus Matern
Rosengart place
Markus Matern
Bavaria's prime minister Edmund Stoiber
Markus Matern
Surfing at the airport
Markus Matern
Monopteros
Markus Matern
Hauptwache
Markus Matern
St.Peter Church
Markus Matern
Marstallmuseum Nymphenburg
Markus Matern
Ice Rink at Stachus / Karlsplatz
Markus Matern
Harmoniemusik Hindelang playing in beer tent at Almabtrieb
Markus Matern
Christmas Market
Markus Matern
Bone Chapel Graveyard
Markus Matern
Sennebogen 830 @ Bauma 2007
More About Munich

Munich is the capital of the German state of Bavaria and is Germany's third largest city, located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Black and gold - the colors of the Holy Roman Empire - have been the city's official colors since the time of Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor.