0 Likes

Ludwig-Maximilians-University Areaway
Munich

The Ludwigs Maximilians University has been founded in 1472 in Ingolstadt and moved to Munich in 1826. This panorama shows the areaway between the main entrance and the lecture hall.

Copyright: Markus Matern
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 6000x3000
Uploaded: 20/11/2012
Updated: 27/11/2012
Views:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Mathias Kuhn
LMU München Lichthof
Markus Matern
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Carsten T. Rees
S´Lebn is a Freid, Fruit Stall Didi, Munich, München
Mathias Kuhn
LMU Munich
Markus Matern
10km Race South of Siegestor
Markus Matern
German fans celebrating 0:4 against Argentina
Volker Uhl
Muenchen Siegestor - Victory Gate
Ilya Moderau
Munich Siegestor (Victory Gate)
Dieter Lukas
Exhibition 2010 academy of fine arts munich panobilder
Ilya Moderau
Munich St. Ludwig
B. Quitterer
The Siegestor (Victory Gate)
Volker Uhl
Muenchen Siegestor - Victory Gate
Romain Calvetti
Upper Antelope Canyon 03
Romain Calvetti
Upper Antelope Canyon 02
Romain Calvetti
Lower Antelope Canyon 02
Levent ŞEN
Sarihacilar Village 001
Marco Maier
The Echaz River in Reutlingen
Romain Calvetti
Monastery of Alcobaça 01
Romain Calvetti
Monastery of Batalha
luis davilla
new museum bowery, new york
kiyoharu takamura
path of azalea
Francois Polito
Grand Hotel in Lund by night
David Mariotti
Yerkes Observatory, Side View
Anton Goida
Yalta quay
Markus Matern
Pinakothek der Moderne
Markus Matern
Sebastiansplatz
Markus Matern
Hunyad castle, main hall
Markus Matern
Old Steam Locomotive
Markus Matern
First subway at station Oberwiesenfeld
Markus Matern
Steam Ship Great Britain Deck
Markus Matern
City Triathlon 2007 Change To Bike
Markus Matern
Subway Station Westfriedhof
Markus Matern
Deer Statue in Borstei
Markus Matern
Bad Hindelang View Point
Markus Matern
Surfing at the airport
Markus Matern
Avebury Manor
More About Munich

Munich is the capital of the German state of Bavaria and is Germany's third largest city, located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Black and gold - the colors of the Holy Roman Empire - have been the city's official colors since the time of Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor.