0 Likes

Grotta di Lourdes
Piamonte

The Grotto of Lourdes is located in Monte Calvario in Domodossola, Italy. The Grotta of Lourdes was inaugurated on June 8, 1908 in the fiftieth anniversary of the apparitions the Virgin to Bernadette in Lourdes, France. The work was done by the plastic artist Pietro Maria Mosca.

Copyright: Luis marques
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Subida: 28/07/2012
Actualizado: 13/05/2014
Número de vistas: 113
comments powered by Disqus

Luis Marques
Santuario del SS Crocifisso
Luis Marques
Center Spiritualità Rosminiana
Davide Pizzigoni
Montecrestese - Locality Pontetto - St. Joseph Street
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola locality Oira - an alley
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola Locality Oira - An Alley
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola Locality Oira - Overview from the Church
Kay F. Jahnke
Passo Di Basagrana
Kay F. Jahnke
Punta Della Rossola
Kay F. Jahnke
Ridge from Mottac to Testa di Menta
Kay F. Jahnke
Pizzo Mottac 2010
Kay F. Jahnke
Pizzo Mottac
Davide Pizzigoni
Vogogna Locality Genestredo - An Alley
dieter kik
Depart vehicules anciens Quimper
Victorina
Garden near Manolis Kambanakis's house in the town of Sitia (Crete, Greece)
Stefan Geens
Tea house and evening market, Kashgar
Lothar Roessling
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele Milano
Rami Saarikorpi
Fireworks at Ilosaarirock 2010
Lars Gabrysch
Bildstoeckel in the Park Babelsberg
DigitalProperties.ca - Bryan Groulx
Smoking in a Northern Ontario Shed
Vil Muhametshin
Paris goes on strike! Manifistation against the new retirement law going through the Place de la Bastille.
Olaf Nitz
Limburg an der Lahn Kirmes
Lothar Roessling
Seychelles Islette Mahe
Stefan Geens
Breakfast at a tea house in Kashgar
Plamen Penev
Trabant
Luis Marques
San Carlo Church - Milan
Luis Marques
Frauenkirche
Luis Marques
Elisabethenkirche - Interior
Luis Marques
Albufeira Coastline 1
Luis Marques
Lisbon Oceanarium
Luis Marques
Stockalper Castle – Brig
Luis Marques
Courtyard Moorish Arches
Luis Marques
Lago Maggiore 1
Luis Marques
Naters’s church - Interior
Luis Marques
Maggiore Lake
Luis Marques
Santuario del SS Crocifisso
Luis Marques
Dorfplatz
More About Piamonte

The name Piedmont comes from medieval Latin Pedemontium, i. e. "ad pedem montium", meaning "at the foot of the mountains": Piedmont, whose capital is Turin, is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso, where Po river rises, and Monte Rosa. It borders France, Switzerland and the Italian regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, Liguria and Emilia Romagna. Its history was linked for centuries to Savoy dynasty: since 1046 Piedmont was part of County of Savoy, raised to Duchy of Savoy in 1416, evolved in the eighteenth century into the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. The role of Piedmont for Italy's unification is comparable to the role of Prussia for Germany and his army was the engine of the unification process, ended with the creation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. The presence of Savoy in its territory bequeathed a large number of castles and residences. Lowland Piedmont is a fertile agricultural region, producing wheat, rice and maize and is one of the great winegrowing areas in Italy. The region contains major industrial centres: FIAT automobile plants in Turin, Ferrero's chocolate factories in Alba, tissue and silk manufactories in Biella, in Ivrea Olivetti was an important technology center, publishing in Turin and Novara.