0 Likes

Alessandria: Santa Maria di Castello church
Piamonte
Copyright: Alessandro ugazio
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10620x5310
Subida: 08/01/2012
Actualizado: 01/03/2012
Número de vistas:

...


Tags: alessandria; panorama 360; church
comments powered by Disqus

Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria: Beata Vergine Assunta church
Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria: SS. Lucy and Paul church
Alessandro Ugazio
Alessandria, Piazza della Libertà: Bright Santa's sleigh and reindeer, Christmas 2011
Alice Bel Colle
Andrea Biffi
inside the train
Andrea Chiesa
Cremolino center
Sergio Bobbio
Castle and square of Moasca
Andrea Biffi
Duomo di Voghera
Torre Albarola
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - South view from Cathedral side.
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - Main Square
Fabrizio Bertellino
Sacro Monte di Crea (Sacred Mountain of Crea) - Main Square
Roger Berry
Pushkar Camel Fair, Animals Leaving
rosspisvena
Landfill Site
Hiroharu Shizuya
Iroha slope
Jose Luis Perez
Inside the Teatro Juarez
Butch Cronin
World War ll Memorial Pacific Tower
Martin Broomfield
Gapang Beach, Pulau Weh, Aceh, Indonesia
Butch Cronin
Reflecting Pool and Lincoln Memorial
Jan Vrsinsky
Zocalo in Veracruz
Roger Berry
Gandhi's bedroom, New Delhi
Tom Sadowski
Cloudy Bay, South Bruny National Park in Tasmania, 2
Jan Vrsinsky
Hermanos Domingues / Ignacio Allende
Roger Berry
Delhi Spice Marker narrow side street.
Alessandro Ugazio
Fontana08agosto
Alessandro Ugazio
Puntatelis
Alessandro Ugazio
Via Po - Via delle Rosine
Alessandro Ugazio
Mole antonelliana showing its new tricoloured collier
Alessandro Ugazio
Perti, Sant'Antonino abandoned church, 12th century crypt
Alessandro Ugazio
Fontana05maggio
Alessandro Ugazio
Brassvole01
Alessandro Ugazio
Perti, Church of the Five Steeples
Alessandro Ugazio
Diwali Feast of Light - Murazzi del Po
Alessandro Ugazio
Parco delle sculture di Rainer Kriester, Castellaro di Vendone, Savona
Alessandro Ugazio
Zuccarello, medieval covered walkway
Alessandro Ugazio
Ex prison "Le Nuove", International Holocaust Remembrance Day
More About Piamonte

The name Piedmont comes from medieval Latin Pedemontium, i. e. "ad pedem montium", meaning "at the foot of the mountains": Piedmont, whose capital is Turin, is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso, where Po river rises, and Monte Rosa. It borders France, Switzerland and the Italian regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, Liguria and Emilia Romagna. Its history was linked for centuries to Savoy dynasty: since 1046 Piedmont was part of County of Savoy, raised to Duchy of Savoy in 1416, evolved in the eighteenth century into the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. The role of Piedmont for Italy's unification is comparable to the role of Prussia for Germany and his army was the engine of the unification process, ended with the creation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. The presence of Savoy in its territory bequeathed a large number of castles and residences. Lowland Piedmont is a fertile agricultural region, producing wheat, rice and maize and is one of the great winegrowing areas in Italy. The region contains major industrial centres: FIAT automobile plants in Turin, Ferrero's chocolate factories in Alba, tissue and silk manufactories in Biella, in Ivrea Olivetti was an important technology center, publishing in Turin and Novara.