Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
In 1817 the "Fountainhill" chapel was built of logs at the corner of Dundas St. and Cawthra Rd. to serve Protestant Christians, mainly of the Methodist, Presbyterian, and Anglican denominations. In 1837, this was replaced by a larger stone chapel which still stands.
A new Rectory was built in 1984 in the northeast corner of the cemetery, followed by the construction of a Crematorium in 1990. September 15, 2002 marked the dedication of the expanded facilities of St. John's, by the Rt. Rev. Ann Tottenham, Bishop of the Credit Valley.
The addition made the Church wholly accessible to all with disabilities or in wheelchairs, provided improved washroom facilities, new offices and meeting rooms. With the dedication of the beautiful new addition, we continue our history of building at St. John's.