The fortified church of “Urphar” has a nice-sounding organ. The organ was built in Marktheidenfeld in 1780 by Johann Conrad Wehr. The case of the organ is made of raw pine wood and equipped with fine rococo carvings. The playful curlicues form a vivid contrast to the simple beam structure.
Nikon D5000 | Sigma Fisheye 8mm | Panoramic Tripod Head homemade | 4 Pictures | ISO 250 | 1,5 sec. | F9,5 | 8mm | PTGui | PaintShop Pro