0 Likes

Vologda State Pedagogical University

Вологодский государственный педагогический университет (ВГПУ) ведет свою историю от учительского института, на базе которого в 1918 г. был открыт педагогический институт. Распоряжением Правительства Российской Федерации в 1995 г. институт преобразован в Вологодский государственный педагогический университет. В настоящее время ВГПУ является одним из крупнейших центров образования, науки и культуры Вологодской области и Северо-Запада России. Сегодня в структуре университета 12 факультетов (филологический, иностранных языков, исторический, музыкально-педагогический, естественно-географический, физико-математический, прикладной математики и компьютерных технологий; социальной работы, педагогики и психологии; юридический; физической культуры; педагогики и методики начального образования; повышения квалификации, переподготовки кадров и дополнительного образования), 42 кафедры, 10 научных лабораторий, астрономическая обсерватория, вычислительный центр, библиотека, телевизионная студия, издательство «Русь».

Copyright: Alexey yuzhakov
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Subida: 04/12/2009
Actualizado: 10/09/2014
Número de vistas:

...


Tags: vologda state pedagogical university; vologda; state; pedagogical; university
comments powered by Disqus

Aleksy Kirilovskiy
Kremlin Square
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
dmitry-o-belov
Maslenitsa hill
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
ehcsimred
Ehcsimred bruecke nasses dreieck germany
Katsunori Takamatsu
The 1/1 scale Gundam RX78 in Odaiba
Café Central
ehcsimred
Ehcsimred schleuse herbrum aschendorf germany
Igor Marx
International Neuroscience Institute (INI)
mouret-vincent
New York in the sky 4 french on board
Randy Myers
Arc de Triomphe
Mark Schuster
Kanakan Village - Iran
yunzen liu
The desert date and Camel grass in Tenggeli Desert
Arnaud Chapin
Nurserie de Veaux
Igor Marx
International Neuroscience Institute (INI)
Markus Matern
Gipfelkreuz auf dem Imberger Horn
Alexey Yuzhakov
Yaroslavl. Andropova street
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Red Bridge
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Semenkovo 2 Museum
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda State Pedagogical University
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Pushkin street
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Semenkovo Museum
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Alexey Yuzhakov
Semyenkovo. Zhukova house. Stove
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.