Bildstoeckel in the Park Babelsberg
partager
mail
loading...
Loading ...

Photo panoramique par Lars Gabrysch EXPERT Pris 17:20, 06/09/2010 - Views loading...

Advertisement

Bildstoeckel in the Park Babelsberg

The World > Europe > Germany

  • J'aime / J'aime pas
  • thumbs up
  • thumbs down

Park Babelsberg
Potsdam
06.09.2010

Canon EOS 20D-IR@700nm
Sigma DC18-50mm 3.5-5.6
Panosaurus
41 Images
Stiching with Hugin

comments powered by Disqus

Images à proximité de http://www.360cities.net/fr/area/park-babelsberg-potsdam-brandenburg-germany

map

A: Glienicker Bruecke Park Babelsberg

Par Volker Uhl, à 110 mètres

Glienicker Bruecke Park Babelsberg

B: Marstall und kleines Schloss Park Babelsberg

Par Volker Uhl, à 150 mètres

Marstall und kleines Schloss Park Babelsberg

C: Gotische Fontaene Park Babelsberg

Par Volker Uhl, à 190 mètres

Gotische Fontaene Park Babelsberg

D: Marstall Park Babelsberg

Par Volker Uhl, à 190 mètres

Marstall Park Babelsberg

E: Glienicker Brücke

Par André Stiebitz, à 290 mètres

Glienicker Brücke

F: castle babelsberg - Potsdam - Germany

Par Lars Gabrysch, à 340 mètres

Babelsberg Castle Park Babelsberg Potsdam Germany 22.09.2010

castle babelsberg - Potsdam - Germany

I: Schloss Babelsberg

Par André Stiebitz, à 360 mètres

Schloss Babelsberg

Ce panorama é été pris à

Ceci est un aperçu de

Created on a hill called Babelsberg along the banks of the Havel River, the 124 hectare, landscaped park was commissioned by Prince William and his wife Augusta.

It was originally laid out by Peter Joseph Lenné in 1833 and was redesigned by Prince von Pückler-Muskau in 1842-67. Terraces with mosaics, ornamental flowerbeds, sculpture and fountains are grouped around the Babelsberg Palace. The terraces are connected to a pleasure ground with the Golden Rose Garden, to a round flowerbed at the Gothic Fountain, and to flower arrangements enclosed by colorful clay bricks. Walking paths offer scenic views of the Havel lakes and the Potsdam city skyline, which led to the construction of the Flatow Tower from 1853-56. The park has been protected by historic preservation since the 1960s. After the fall of the Berlin Wall, the area along the water to the north was restored and integrated into the park.

Partager ce panorama