0 Likes

Max & Moritz Prize - International Comics Shows of Erlangen
Erlangen

Wikipedia:

The Max & Moritz Prize is a prize for comic books, comic strips, and other similar materials which has been awarded at each of the biennial International Comics Shows of Erlangen since 1984. It is open to all material published in Germany.

View More »

Copyright: Jan koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10000x5000
Chargée: 10/06/2012
Mis à jour: 30/05/2014
Affichages :: 665
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
Markgrafentheater
Stefan Huber
Markgrafentheater in Erlangen
Stefan Huber
Er botanischergarten pm ptgui pm hdr 9280
Stefan Huber
Theaterstraße in Erlangen
Jan Koehn
Autumn Tree
Jan Koehn
Orangerie
Jan Koehn
Orangerie 2012
Jan Koehn
Orangerie 2012
Jan Koehn
Playground at Theaterplatz
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenbrunnen
bibouroku tabito
Kiunkaku  Kirin-room  (Atami-shi)
Pascal Moulin
Hôtel d'Assézat de Toulouse - France
bibouroku tabito
Kiunkaku  Garden  (Atami-shi)
Dick Schippers
Lock at Mijnden
Dmitrij Slediuk
Aerial panorama of Kremenchuk beach
Ian Britton
Old engines near Marley Hill Engine Shed
Lee ByongSoon(이병순)
Hwasun Ssangbongsa 1
Dick Schippers
The Laren Mill
Lee ByongSoon(이병순)
Kwangju 12074173
Lee ByongSoon(이병순)
12070886 panorama
Jan Koehn
Siemens Forum Erlangen
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church - Tower
Jan Koehn
New Bridge - 2
Jan Koehn
Olive Tree Restaurant
Jan Koehn
Roethelheimpark
Jan Koehn
Photo-Globe at Photokina - 2012
Jan Koehn
Martin-Luther-Platz
Jan Koehn
Sheep
Jan Koehn
Christoph 27
Jan Koehn
Neuweiher
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.