0 Likes

Vologda Université pédagogique d'Etat

Вологодский государственный педагогический университет (ВГПУ) ведет свою историю от учительского института, на базе которого в 1918 г. был открыт педагогический институт. Распоряжением Правительства Российской Федерации в 1995 г. институт преобразован в Вологодский государственный педагогический университет. В настоящее время ВГПУ является одним из крупнейших центров образования, науки и культуры Вологодской области и Северо-Запада России. Сегодня в структуре университета 12 факультетов (филологический, иностранных языков, исторический, музыкально-педагогический, естественно-географический, физико-математический, прикладной математики и компьютерных технологий; социальной работы, педагогики и психологии; юридический; физической культуры; педагогики и методики начального образования; повышения квалификации, переподготовки кадров и дополнительного образования), 42 кафедры, 10 научных лабораторий, астрономическая обсерватория, вычислительный центр, библиотека, телевизионная студия, издательство «Русь».

Copyright: Алексей Южаков
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Chargée: 04/12/2009
Mis à jour: 10/09/2014
Affichages ::

...


Tags: vologda state pedagogical university; vologda; state; pedagogical; university
comments powered by Disqus

Алексей Кириловский
Kremlin Square
Дмитрий Плавков
Кремлёвская площадь. Вологда
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Алексей Южаков
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Алексей Южаков
Кремлевская площадь
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
dmitry-o-belov
Масленичная горка
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Vil Muhametshin
Magasin des instruments musicaux anciens, Paris
Achim Spaeter
Voelklinger huette gebleasehalle
Akiyoshi Odagawa
Jyougashima
Andrey Grinyov
Meteora monasteries, Greece
Andrey Grinyov
Jurkalne, Latvia
Jeremie Winterman
Doigt De Dieu
Naveen Subbaraman
Nandi Hills
Andrey Grinyov
Mitzpe Ramon canyon on sunrise, Negev desert, Israel
Andrey Grinyov
"Meatshops" street, Old Jerusalem, Israel
Tom Sadowski
Doka Estate Coffee Plantation
Jan Vrsinsky
Khotso Horse Ride Break
Andrea Biffi
Panorama dal Prabello
Алексей Южаков
Semenkovo. Accueil Zhukova. Cuisinière
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Université pédagogique d'Etat
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Red Bridge
Алексей Южаков
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Pushkin street
Алексей Южаков
Кремлевская площадь
Алексей Южаков
Yaroslavl. Andropova street
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Semenkovo Museum
Алексей Южаков
Vologda Semenkovo 2 Museum
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.