Glendale’s historic Southern Pacific Railroad Depot was constructed in 1923 on the site of the original 1883 depot. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior in 1924.
This is an unmanned station with no services. Tickets are available from ticket machines located near the boarding platforms.
Click the thumbnails to change the panorama in the viewer