1 Like

Торговый центр Oasis в Вологде

Торговый центр Оазис находится на улице Мира, недалеко от ЖД Вокзала. Входит во владения крупнейшего холдинга в Вологде Макси. В комплексе расположены магазины, кафе, офисы итд.

Copyright: Shusharin-eda
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Uploaded: 14/07/2009
Updated: 23/09/2014
Views:

...


Tags: Вологда; Макси; Оазис; vologda
comments powered by Disqus

Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Russian House
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Pushkin street
Shusharin-EDA
Вологодский государственный ордена «Знак почёта» драматический театр
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Shusharin-EDA
Revolution square
dmitry-o-belov
Maslenitsa hill
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Shusharin-EDA
Krugly dvor 2
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
Alexey Yuzhakov
Вологодский Государственный педагогический университет
Vasilis Triantafyllou
Averof Ship Athens 3
Tom Hurley
Bamburgh Dunes
Hans Molenkamp
Baska Voda
Tom Hurley
Seahouses Lobster Pots
Hans Molenkamp
Makarskaentrance
T. Emrich
Cave Baredine, the big chamber
Michael Pop
Radio Kiss FM Bucharest
Flemming V. Larsen
Grenen -The Top of Denmark
Richard Chesher
Dumbea River Crossing New Caledonia
Vasily Kumaev & Andrew Mishin
Vasilevskoye. Church. Interior. (2009)
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Amasra3 black sea turkey
Zaellig
Champ de fleurs mauves
Shusharin-EDA
Вологодский государственный ордена «Знак почёта» драматический театр
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Shusharin-EDA
Pokrovskoe usadba
Shusharin-EDA
Торговый центр Oasis в Вологде
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda - Rodina
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Red Bridge
Shusharin-EDA
Krugly dvor 2
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
Shusharin-EDA
Babushkina
Shusharin-EDA
Revolution square
Shusharin-EDA
Kyrovsky skver
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.