Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
In the first half of the 18th Century was the old Town Hall very dilapidated. In 1757, therefore submitted by the monasteries in Admond, St. Florian and Seitenstetten the famous Stadtbaumeister Gotthard Hayberger (1695 to 1764) the City Council's plans for a new building. As a result of unfavorable conditions of the times but the work was only in the spring of 1765 to be tackled. The city government entrusted the construction management of the city architect Wolfgang Hueber, the forgiveness of the work the upper Chamberlain Johann Anton Mayrhofer.