Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
It is a building erected in classical style between 1792-1798 in the place of an old evangelical cemetery user since the beginning of the 18th century. In 1832 the wooden choirs were replaced by bricks ones and vault was carried out. In the 60ties of the 19th century the tower was heightened. Inside the church there is a baptismal front from 1817, altar and a pulpit from the 30ties of the 19th century and organ made by Karol Kutler's company in Opawa in 1848.