The catholic Church of God's Providence was built between 1760-1769 by Jan Józef Polaczek, Gotfried Berger and Jan Fieber. In 1849-1850 the second part of the nave was built on, and in 1886-1887 the towers were heightened (E. Rost). The church was built in late-baroque style. There are pulpit on shape of a boat, altar in late-baroque style. Way of the cross made by Peter Bohun, tower clock (1888), plates in memory of: John Paul II, Polish soldiers who died during German attack on Poland, soldiers of Home Army (Armia Krajowa) and National Army Organization, Polish insurgents in Lwów, and inhabitants of Bielsko and Biała who were murdered in Katyń.