Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The oldest and the largest historical building in town, once a residence of the Cieszyn Piast and gentry families (e.g. the Sunnegh and the Sułkowski), since 1572 the administrative-economic centre of the so called Bielsko state. The oldest preserved fragments of the castle date back to the 2nd half of the 14th century. Throughout the ages the castle was repeatedly extended and its present appearance was created at the turn of the 50s and 60s of the 19th century.