The Bogorodsky (northwest) tower is erected in 1623. The tower is built over a secret passage in a deep cellar. A tower the deaf person, not travel. The tower had a parking of animal-drawn carriers. To the right of a tower - Bogojavlenija Gospodnja Church.
At the left - the Central Post office. Also in a building the telegraph, the Internet point cash dispenses is located central telephone centre point. In the centre of the Bogojavlensky square - a monument to Yaroslav Mudry- to the founding father of a city.
see more http://360yaroslavl.ru