Campi is a small village belonging to the municipality of Riva del Garda. Due to its strategic location, it was in dispute between Milan and Venice during the 16th century. Garibaldi and his army arrived here in 1866. On the S. Martino mountain nearby, an archeologigal site was found, dating from pre-roman times.
Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen. The region was part of Austria-Hungary (and its predecessor, the Austrian Empire) from 1815 until its annexation by Italy in 1919. Together with the Austrian state of Tyrol it is represented by the Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.More informations on Wikipedia