0 Likes

St Fagans National History Museum 4
Cardiff

Capel Pen-Rhiw was a non conformist chapel now at St Fagans National History Museum Cardiff. The Museum opened in November 1948 and stands in the grounds of St Fagans Castle and Gardens. It houses over 40 rebuilt original buildings from all parts of Wales, including houses, cottages, Shops, a school, a Chapel a Church and more. You can also see at the museum a working Blacksmith, Pottery and Bakery. There are galleries exhibiting Costume, daily life and farming implements as well as demonstrations of historical farming techniques.

Copyright: Phillip Roberts
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 9256x4628
Taken: 09/02/2011
Uploaded: 09/02/2011
Updated: 30/09/2014
Views:

...


Tags: capel; pen-rhiw; st fagans; national history; museum; cardiff; st fagans national history museum
comments powered by Disqus

jacky cheng
Dunhuang Mt. Mingsha-1a
Beata Kuckovska
Sunset in Kezmarok
made Pasuatmadi
Aerial Monument Bajra Sandhi Bali
Paolo e Mauro Mattiello
Remains of a nuragic hut (nuragic civilization, 18th - 2nd cent. BC)
jacky cheng
Lhasa god of medicine mountain looks at the scenery Taiwan
Salma ElDardiry
Ramesses the Sixth Burial Chamber
Paolo e Mauro Mattiello
Calasetta, lighthouse and S.Pietro island at sunset
Rubens Cardia
Ships at Beach - Farol de São Tomé - RJ
John Wood
Paddy's Haircut
Jeffrey Martin
Field of Yellow Flowers
Ivan Khimin
Kievskiy Pano 1 Copy Cube 0 Equi
Kay F. Jahnke
Viewpoint above Forcola - 2
More About Cardiff

Cardiff is home to the Welsh government in Cardiff Bay and much of the media in Wales. Doctor Who and Torchwood along with other television series are filmed mostly within the City and County of Cardiff. It has the biggest media sector in the UK outside London, being home to several television studios and radio stations. It was a small town until the early 19th century and came to prominence as a major port for the transport of coal following the arrival of industry in the region. Cardiff was made a city in 1905, and proclaimed capital of Wales in 1955.