Church of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist, since 1935 Minor Basilica, since 1992 the Cathedral of Toruń Diocese, former main parish church of Old Town of Toruń. One of three gothic churches of the town, built from brick, an aisled hall with a monumental west tower. The first church from the 13th century was a small hall without aisles and with polygonal presbytery. This was replaced by aisled hall church in first half of 14th century, which was has been rebuilt many times and extended until it reached its present form at the end of 15th century. Interior is richly decorated and furnished. The earliest painted decorations in the presbytery date back to 14th century and depict the Crucifixion and the Last Judgement. One of the side chapels is connected with Nicolaus Copernicus. There is 13th-century baptismal font, supposedly used for baptizing the astronomer, 16th-century epitaph to him, and 18th-century monument. At the tower hangs Tuba Dei, the 3rd largest bell in Poland, cast in 1500.