Chapel of St. Procopius, that the local people built with the support of the Emperor Ferdinand, who donated 400 gold, in 1858. In 2006, started repair of the chapel. Fixed the exterior facade, including the redevelopment plaster, roof and landscaping around the chapel, partly inside the Chapel - restoration plaster up to 1m, painting, ... Repairs were completed in 2007. In 2011 it was taken to the chapel door a new grille, ensuring better ventilation of the chapel. The chapel held regular concerts on the occasion of the pilgrimage (sv.Prokopa) and Christmas holidays. The chapel was already a few weddings.