Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Share this panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Read more
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, contact us
Embed this Panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, contact us
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.



Chipping Campden Wool Market1

The wool market was built in 1627 by Sir Baptist Hicks, later Baron Hicks of Ilmington and Viscount Campden for the sale of wool in particular and also local produce. The Arms of Sir Baptist Hicks and the date of erection of the market are carved on the outside wall. Opposite the wool market is the Victorian Police Station, built in 1871 and now the local Tourist Information Centre. Bought from the Noel family for the National Trust in 1942, it has since been re-roofed in the traditional way.

Copyright: Richard Hope
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 11890x5945
Taken: 09/08/2011
Uploaded: 10/08/2011
Updated: 21/03/2015


Tags: chipping campden; 2011; wool market; costwolds; gloucestershire; police station; high street
comments powered by Disqus
More About England