Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The village on the Inn valley hills was originally named "Perch". In documents from the year 1332 the name "Sammarein Perg" appears. Only after 1800 it changed its name to "Maria Perg" and later to "Maria Berg". The church was built in early 1332 and was named "Capella B. Virgins", it never had a cemetery.