The Church of St. Peter (the mother church of the village), located next to City Hall, has remote foundation (there reference document 1320). The present building dates from the second half of the sixteenth century. Vast temple of Mannerist architecture, has three naves, the inside is lined with panels of Baroque tiles dating from the 1740s, depicting scenes of apostolic life of the patron saint of the parish (St. Peter). The main facade was destroyed by the earthquake of 1755, extending the reconstruction until the end of XVIII century. In the sacristy there is a sculpture of Santiago Peregrino, the sixteenth century, and the side chapels and chancel is a set of screens of the eighteenth.