Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Velke Levare already had the church in 1397. He stood at the highest point of the village. References to it in the available materials are very modest. According to the landowners from 1595 had a simple tower, according to the canonical visitations from the year 1634 was dedicated to the Assumption. Was it an altar and on it painted the picture. The tower had a clock and a bell. His equipment consisted of a cup, silver ampoule and surplice. It can be assumed that it made certain adjustments to evangelicals, who he took after the withdrawal of Catholics in the years 1595 to 1674. After the return of Catholic underwent repairs and alterations, after which it was 16th May 1676 re-consecrated archbishop of Esztergom George Selepčéni. On the site of the old church was built a magnificent new cathedral and the Archbishop of Vienna Cardinal Kolonica Sigismund, who had a close relationship with major Leváre, because here was the family seat.