Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
In 1883. at Yalta in the city garden was built by theater architect G. Schreiber. The history of the theater associated with the names of an entire galaxy of prominent people: FI Chaliapin, and SV Rachmaninov. On the stage in full band played the Moscow Art Theatre, headed by KS Stanislavsky and VI Nemirovich-Danchenko. Among the spectators in the theater there were AP Chekhov, Gorky, DN Mamin-Siberian, IA Bunin, AI Kuprin N.Garin-Michael, K. Stanyukovich, V. Veresaev etc. In September of 1900. theater building burned down. In 1903. designed by architect LN Shapovalov was built a new brick building. In 1944. Nazis burned down the theater. After the liberation of Yalta theater was restored and on the stage first were the military bands. In the same year the theater was named AP Chekhov. Throughout his years at Yalta were the major theaters in Moscow, Leningrad, Sverdlovsk, Kiev, Simferopol, etc. The tour came to U.S. theaters (Boston), Britain, Norway, Hungary. The theater was in need of major repairs and in 1996. was closed until 2006. (Since 1996. To 2006. Theater was closed and was destroyed representing sad sight). Restoration of the theater began in March 2006. and for a short period of the theater was built and furnished with high quality facilities that meet modern requirements.