0 Likes

Anatomische Institut
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan Koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 15012x7506
Taken: 03/10/2011
Uploaded: 11/10/2011
Updated: 03/02/2012
Views:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
chapter house at Bohlenplatz
Jan Koehn
jumble sale at Bohlenplatz
Jan Koehn
gynaecological clinic birth station
Markus Lissner
Erlangen Friedrichstrasse
Markus Lissner
Erlangen Schlosspark
Jan Koehn
Logenhaus
Jan Koehn
Hospital demolition
Jan Koehn
Uni Bibliothek
Jan Koehn
Maximiliansplatz
Stefan Huber
Er botanischergarten pm ptgui pm hdr 9280
Jan Koehn
Maximiliansplatz
Jan Koehn
Late summer in the castle garden
Michael Pop
Inside a boat on the Red Lake / Lacu Rosu
idVR360
Bandar Balikpapan Beach View
Dimitar Torbov
Ivan&Elena Wedding
Davide Cornacchini
London - Houses of Parliament entrance
Tom Mills
London 2012 Olympic Park
Willy Kaemena
Balloon Fiesta 2009
Tom Mills
Millenium Dome Aerial Panorama
Willy Kaemena
Jay Pritzker Pavilion
Olavur Frederiksen www.faroephoto.com
Vestmanna Dam For Hydroelectric Power
Hans Hansa
Bruchsal 001 panorama
yunzen liu
China's North Pole Village
Ninoslav Adzibaba
Avala TV Tower
Jan Koehn
Rhine-Main-Danube Canal - lock-off 1
Jan Koehn
Speicherstadt - barge harbor - winter
Jan Koehn
Lorlebergplatz winter
Jan Koehn
Koh Nang Yuan - Jetty
Jan Koehn
Burgruine Neideck - Tower
Jan Koehn
Sunset at Wiesengrund - winter
Jan Koehn
Elbe near teufelsbrueck - winter
Jan Koehn
Bergkirchweih - The Franconian street musicians
Jan Koehn
Glass pyramid of the emirates
Jan Koehn
Timanfaya National Park
Jan Köhn
Mirador Del Rio - Window
Jan Koehn
Wildalm
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.