0 Likes

Hugenottenkirche - south
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 14992x7496
Uploaded: 23/05/2011
Updated: 30/05/2014
Views:

...


Tags: church; erlangen; hugenotten
comments powered by Disqus

Stefan Huber
Glocke in Hugenottenkirche
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - eastside
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - west
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - north
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz - Hauptstrasse
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz with night watchman
Stefan Huber
Er hugo pm ptgui pm hdr 9232
Jan Koehn
Railway Station - Square
Jan Koehn
Bicycle parking
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church - Tower
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church Interior
Hans Molenkamp
Porat Dalmatia
Zaellig
Champ de fleurs mauves
Tom Hurley
Seahouses Lobster Pots
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Amasra3 black sea turkey
Michael Pop
Radio Kiss FM Bucharest
Tom Hurley
Bamburgh Dunes
Hans Molenkamp
Baska Voda
Vasilis Triantafyllou
Averof Ship Athens 3
Hans Molenkamp
Makarskaentrance
T. Emrich
Cave Baredine, the big chamber
Flemming V. Larsen
Grenen -The Top of Denmark
Richard Chesher
Dumbea River Crossing New Caledonia
Jan Koehn
Sundial Bridge
Jan Koehn
Henkestrasse/Gebbertstrasse
Jan Koehn
Thailand Koh Samui Pinaccle Resort
Jan Koehn
Japanese Tea Garden
Jan Koehn
Humboldt University of Berlin
Jan Koehn
Bergkirchweih - Free Style
Jan Koehn
Erlangen Arcaden
Jan Koehn
Stairway Sunset
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church Interior
Jan Koehn
Bergkirchweih - Happy Family
Jan Koehn
Playmobil Funpark - water playground
Jan Koehn
Schlenkerla
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.