0 Likes

Hugenottenkirche - west
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 14992x7496
Uploaded: 24/05/2011
Updated: 30/05/2014
Views: 47
comments powered by Disqus

Stefan Huber
Glocke in Hugenottenkirche
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - north
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - south
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - eastside
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz - Hauptstrasse
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz with night watchman
Stefan Huber
Er hugo pm ptgui pm hdr 9232
Jan Koehn
Railway Station - Square
Jan Koehn
Bicycle parking
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church - Tower
Jan Koehn
Paulibrunnen
Willy Kaemena
Old Lisbon
kflee
Sam Ka Tsuen 2
Brian Shriver
Carousel
Richard Chesher
Lifou Island Tour Chapelle d'Easo New Caledonia
heiwa4126
The 19th Jimbocho Book Festival
Michael Pop
Evening on "the bottom" of the dried-out end of lake Bicaz
kalaya dilok
Wat Khlong Rua - Ubosot
Steven dosRemedios
Eureka Zeppelin Airship Interior
kflee
Sam Ka Tsuen3
Ivan Petrov
Znamenskaya Tower
Kostya Dmitriev
Khotin Fortress Courtyard
Шубкин Сергей
Свято-Введенский Толгский женский монастырь
Jan Koehn
Glass pyramid of the emirates
Jan Koehn
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort - Reception
Jan Koehn
Mirador del Rio - Roof Terrace
Jan Koehn
Montana Alm 2
Jan Koehn
Las Vegas Strip - Planet Hollywood
Jan Koehn
Sandtorkai - Lotzenschoner Nr. 5
Jan Koehn
Rhine-Main-Danube Canal - lock-off 2
Jan Koehn
Main–Danube Canal - Moehrendorfer Brücke
Jan Koehn
Steinbach brewery
Jan Koehn
Jamoes Del Aqua - Pool 2
Jan Koehn
TV Hill
Jan Koehn
Rathausplatz Winter
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.