0 Likes

Martinsbuehler Church - Cemetery
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan Koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 15004x7502
Uploaded: 26/07/2012
Updated: 31/07/2012
Views:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
Martinsbuehler Church
Mlp
Jan Koehn
Ballon Kran
Jan Koehn
Martin-Luther-Platz
Jan Koehn
Martin-Luther-Platz
Martin Luther Platz
Jan Koehn
Storchennest
Jan Koehn
Altstaedter Kirchplatz
Jan Koehn
Altstaedter Kirchplatz
Jan Koehn
Steinbach brewery
Jan Koehn
Steinbach brewery - Beer garden
Jan Koehn
Steinbach brewery - Stork cellar
Jedsada Puangsaichai
Phra Mondop, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bangkok
Michael Pop
Stairs to the fortress Biertan
Michael Pop
Mausoleum of the popes in fortress Biertan
Martin Broomfield
Milford Sound, New Zealand
Michael Pop
The marketplace in Biertan
Jedsada Puangsaichai
Golden Chedi, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bangkok
Michael Pop
Medieval restaurant Unglerus in Biertan
Jedsada Puangsaichai
The Royal Pantheon, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bangkok
Jann Lipka
Konserhuset Stage View
Richard Chesher
New Caledonia underwater panorama Ilot Mbo
Rami Saarikorpi
Riverpielinen
Billy Hepburn
Hoyle's Five-Sailed Windmill
Jan Koehn
Marquis Memorial
Jan Koehn
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort - Chillout Pavillon
Jan Koehn
Port of Gaeta
Jan Koehn
Burg Rabeneck
Jan Koehn
Big Buddha
Jan Koehn
City Hall Roof of Erlangen- south-west
Jan Koehn
HafenCity - Magellan Terrace
Jan Koehn
TV Hill
Jan Koehn
Nuremberg Castle in Winter - Courtyard
Jan Koehn
City Hall
Jan Koehn
Gnadenalm
Jan Koehn
Casares - 2
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.