0 Likes

Neustaedter Church - Tower
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan Koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 15008x7504
Taken: 14/05/2011
Uploaded: 02/05/2012
Updated: 30/05/2014
Views:

...


Tags: church; tower; erlangen
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church Interior
Jan Koehn
Schauburg
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market at the evening
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market - Burnt punch
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz with night watchman
Stefan Huber
Er hugo pm ptgui pm hdr 9232
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz - Hauptstrasse
Jan Koehn
Nuremberg gate
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - south
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - eastside
Jaime Brotons
Stabarbara360cities
Igor Adamec
Stone bridge on the river Dobra
Riess FotoDesign
Neff dishwasher
bauer naturfoto
Moessingen kalkofen
Igor Adamec
Castle 'Novigrad na Dobri' - 4
Dmitry Yurlagin
From the Little Borus
Wolfgang Taubert
Watzmann Southpeak (2712m)
dieter kik
Thiepval Memorial 11 11 2011 Somme France 7458
Claudio Muzzetto
Capo Testa, Cala di Mezu
Riess FotoDesign
Neff circosteam
Fabian Stern
St Katharinen
Francesco Favalesi
Flooded poplar
Jan Koehn
Piazza Del Duomo
Jan Koehn
Bergkirchweih - Knusperhaeuschen
Jan Koehn
Pano Strohballen Hdr 01 Fixed
Jan Koehn
Guethlein - Room
Jan Koehn
Zollhaus
Jan Koehn
Airplane landing - Choengmon Road
Jan Koehn
Uni Bibliothek
Jan Koehn
Dockland - Roof terrace
Jan Koehn
U-434 - torpedo room
Jan Koehn
Pier 41
Jan Koehn
Tiergarten Nürnberg - Siberian tiger
Jan Koehn
Chaweng - Burger corner
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.