Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Battery Revere was completed in 1902 and was equipped with 2 - 10" guns. In 1941 the guns were ordered scrapped, by then being obsolete. Fort Flagler was established on the north end of Marrowstone Island in 1897. Along with Forts Casey and Worden, Fort Flagler helped defend Admiralty Inlet, the vital passage to the Bremerton Naval Shipyard and ports in Seattle & Tacoma. Today Fort Flagler State Park maintains the same borders as the original fort, with hiking trails, beaches, camping, museum, 5 vacation houses, retreat center and 10 historic gun batteries open for public exploration.