Recreation Hall of Camp Wilson.
The Camp Wilson Retreat Center is comprised of 3 buildings: Building 101 has 5 bedrooms, 2 baths and a kitchen/dining area. Building 102 is a 3-room dormitory with 2 baths. The third building is a multi-purpose recreation hall.
Fort Flagler was established on the north end of Marrowstone Island in 1897. Along with Forts Casey and Worden, Fort Flagler helped defend Admiralty Inlet, the vital passage to the Bremerton Naval Shipyard and ports in Seattle & Tacoma.
Today Fort Flagler State Park maintains the same borders as the original fort, with hiking trails, beaches, camping, museum, 5 vacation houses, retreat center and 10 historic gun batteries open for public exploration.