Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
This articular wooden church, a rare historical jewel and contains a separate wooden belfry. The construction of the wooden church commenced on October 1725 and was consecrated on the October 1726. The nave has the form of a cross and is 8 m high, 26 m in length and 11 m wide. There are 30 windows.The church has 1100 seats arranged amphitheatricaly. The separate belfry was built at the same time as the church, it has three bells. In front of the church stand four old time lime-trees, two of them are the same age as the church itself.