"The Husarentempel was the first war memorial in Austria. Following plans of Josef Kornhäusl, it was built in 1813 by Fürst Johann Joseph v.u.z. Liechtenstein in commemoration of the Battle of Aspern 1809. 1999 the restoration was carried out by the municipality of Mödling with funding of the State of Lower Austria under mayor Osr. Dir Harald Lowatschek. All lights and their operation with a photovoltaic system have been financed using funding of energy research of the Wienstrom GmbH"