Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The japanese garden was found in 1913 by Carl Duisberg near his villa and it was extended in 1926.
In the 1950s it was opend for public.
1960 the park was rebuild / displaced 250 meters from its origin.
The area covers 15.000 m² and is located on the Bayer / Chempark area Leverkusen.
Actually the area belongs to Cologne (Köln)