Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Located in Meinung district, Kaohsiung City, Jhuzihmen Power Plant was established in 1908 during Japanese colonial period as one of the first generation of power plants. The four power generators and the buildings with simple and elegant Baroque style in the plant have a long history. The power plant was declared as a national class three industry historical monument by Ministry of the Interior in May, 1992, due to efforts of local residents. Currently the power plant has continued to supply power to meet demand in Kaohsiung and Pingtung area, as well as the Meinung region for agricultural irrigation and livelihood water supply. The plant is also open for government agencies and organizations to make an appointment to visit, in order to develop its function of tourism.