Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The ancestor owner Durusma a family founds a Benedictine monastery, which the Tartar invasion destroys. He is populated again around 1300. His church was edified by a stone already in 1478 is, the Turkishs demolish this. In 1719 again resettle. The Szeged Franciscan supply the nurture of the faithful ones first, the parsonage is formed in 1725 then. A little church is being built at this time, which one 1752-in 53 expand. His today's church is founded on his old place between 1793 and 1822. Until 1903 Dorosma, it Kiskundorozsma figures on a name starting, it is attached to Szeged in 1973.