Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Village Komancza was first mentioned in historical records in 1512. We don't have information from when concretely parish in Komancza started to act but we know that location privilege foresees for church 1 field free.
Church under call The Protection of Mother of God was built in 1802 on place of previous, burned in 1800. It was built on defensive hill and surrounded by river stone wall. One may bell-tower is from 1834. To 1947 church was one of Greek-Catholic parishes. In 1962 there was came into being Orthodox parish. In 22nd June 1963 cemetery and bell-tower were officially passed to using of parish. In 1965-1970 there was conducted thorough repair of temple (there were patched up decreases in walls of church, foundations were renovated etc.). In 1983-1985 there were conducted conservatory works of icon wall (from 1832) and polychromy. In 1986 there was finished building of parish-house and in 1993-1995 there were another repair and protecting works.
Based on photos from Masons' Group 'MAGURYCZ' we affirm that church surely was repaired in interwar period. There was changed roof cover from shingle to sheet metal.
Before the fire church was a high class relic, often visited by tourists. In the interior there were many elements of baroque and rococo equipment. Unfortunately, everything burned in Sep 2006.
Nowadays the recunstruction of the Church is completed as an accurate copy of previous historical building.