0 Likes

Kremlin Square. Vologda

Изначально мостовая Кремлёвской площади была деревянная. В 1947 году к 800-летию города вместо старой мостовой на площади была уложена новая каменная. Были восстановлены оба бульвара, а в центре сделан газон. В 1957 году мостовая на площади была покрыта асфальтом. В середине 1970-х через площадь закрыто движение транспорта. В 2006 году была начата реконструкция площади, законченная в 2007 году. Площадь была выложена плиткой, а газон в центре, на котором росли ели, убран. Площадь стала пешеходной.

Источник: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%91%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%89%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%8C_%28%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B4%D0%B0%29

Copyright: Dmitry Plavkov
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 14528x7264
Uploaded: 11/08/2012
Updated: 20/08/2014
Views:

...


Tags: kremlin; square; vologda; Вологда; Кремль; площадь
comments powered by Disqus

Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
Алексей Кириловский
Kremlin Square
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda State Pedagogical University
dmitry-o-belov
Maslenitsa hill
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Dmitry Levin
Bridge of lovers
erwan-boisecq
Crouesty harbor
erwan-boisecq
Anna harbor
Mark Schuster
Golestan Palace - Iran - Tehran [2]
Mark Schuster
Golestan Palace - Tehran - Iran [1]
EdouardAS
Volcano Summit
erwan-boisecq
Port Navalo, entrée du Golfe
Daniel Oi
University of Glasgow, Undercroft
Kyrre Andersen
The new Opera House in Oslo
erwan-boisecq
Le port du BONO par www.golfe360.com
EdouardAS
Vulcano crater
Luciano Correa | Vista Panoramica
Arvorismo no Aventura no Rancho
EdouardAS
Sommet du Stromboli
Dmitry Plavkov
Mushroom Time
Dmitry Plavkov
Galskih Manor
Dmitry Plavkov
Milutina Square
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Dmitry Plavkov
Spring in Dmitrievo
Dmitry Plavkov
Andoma
Dmitry Plavkov
Globe Cherepovets
Dmitry Plavkov
Church Of The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
Dmitry Plavkov
Voskresenskiy Prospect
Dmitry Plavkov
cloudberry
Dmitry Plavkov
Batran.Temple complex.
Dmitry Plavkov
spring
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.