Kuopio Cathedral (Finnish: Kuopion tuomiokirkko) is the main church of Kuopio diocese built in the early 1800s, just after Finnish War. The retable is called Kristus ristillä (Engl. Christ on a cross), painted by Berndt Abraham Godenhjelm.
Cathedral of Kuopio was built between 1806 and 1815.
This is downscaled version of a 800 megapixel original panorama. The view to the construction site wa...
Construction of the underground parking hall is on its way. Gigapixel version of the image can be see...
In Finland the slot machines are strictly controlled: the K-18 tags on the floor mark that the machin...
Old "Kallansillat" bridges in the woods.
New 'Kallansillat' bridges.